Personally Identifyable Information (PII)
This site neither collects nor stores any Personally Identifyable Information (PII). All PII data is held securely in our CRM solution.
Care has been taken to ensure that no personal information is present in analytics data, server logs, or other storage.
Removal of your personal information
You may unsubscribe from our communications at any time. Should you wish your details to be removed, please contact us directly.
Third party cookies are set by:
- CloudFlare for security purposes,
- by Google Analytics for the purpose of monitoring and site improvement,
- by NewRelic for the purpose of monitoring and site improvement,
- and by HubSpot as a CRM to manage contact information.
The cookies used are as follows:
- _cfduid - a cookie set by CloudFlare, part of the content delivery platform used by this site to accelerate page load and provide security. Required. You can read more about this cookie in the CloudFlare documentation. In summary: The _cfduid cookie helps detect malicious visitors and minimises blocking legitimate users. It may identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It is necessary for security. The _cfduid cookie collects and anonymises IP addresses so they cannot be personally identified. The cookie expires after 30 days. The _cfduid cookie does not allow for cross-site tracking.
- _ga - Used to distinguish users.
- _gid - Used to distinguish users.
- _gat - Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.
- JSESSIONID - session ID used by NewRelic for security, defect, and performance monitoring
- _biz_nA - CloudFlare cookie: This cookie is used to record website and server performance with each visit to the site. The data is aggregated and analyzed; therefore, it remains anonymous upon use.
- _biz_pendingA- CloudFlare cookie: This cookie is used to record website and server performance with each visit to the site. The data is aggregated and analyzed; therefore, it remains anonymous upon use.